Reenactment project- Experimental Media Class Assignment

 Reenactment 

Reenactment is a figurative form primarily focused on the recreation of pre-existing circumstances, actions, and events. Reenactments bring to mind the onset of essentially repeatable media.

For this assignment, I had to make a reenactment of a 2 to 3-minute scene and add my touch to it. I decided to reenact a therapy scene from the show 'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier'. As I was also acting in a couple of shots I guided a friend to shoot those shots. 

I shot the scene at my university as that was feasible for me too and also asked two of my friends to act. the shooting process took around 3 hours during the class hours but before the shooting day arrived we had a rehearsal day and since it was my first try at directing and managing the cast I tried to make sure everything was set, however, I did face difficulties and I learned how to omit them after the assignment was done. Once the main shooting was done, editing the footage was a different issue. I decided to use colour grading to put emphasis on certain parts of the scene. 

The scene I tried to reenact is below


And the scene I reenacted is added below.



Comments

Popular Posts