Concept for Fields and Frames- Innovation and Interference Project

The Concept

What my project will look like:

I also decided to download some reference illustrations which could visually explain how I want to show my project. The illustration below is the McLaren Chrome Livery driven in the Silverstone GP 2023 by McLaren’s Driver Lando Norris.



Since my project will mostly be made from Cardboard, Styrofoam and modelling clay, I will be making each driver’s car from cardboard, painting it with paint and making the tires from Styrofoam. Moreover, since my project is going to be at a smaller scale I will be making the cars in small size rather than the large ones that can be shown below.


Actual Formula One teams’ liveries. 


When it comes to the way I will represent the race track on the cardboard with the help of paint.  I will be using an abstract circuit rather than an actual formula 1 circuit, so that my project could have a form of abstract in it. The picture below shows how I will represent the circuit but on the cardboard at a smaller scale. I will be showing the race cars moving through arrows on the road.
 

The illustration below shows the beginning Grid of the race with twenty cars, I will make this as a part of one of the frames to showcase that the race has started.  I will be showing this on the cardboard field by making twenty minuscule f1 cars and making the starting grid with the help of paints. This starting grid will be a part of my frame.


Moreover, when it comes to showing the pit stop which is shown below, the pitstop workers will be made from modelling clay it will be my frame `




Representation of how the workers will look like.

Since I also want to show the dangerous side of F1 racing, I will show a crash into the barriers, the picture below shows a f1 car crashing into the barrier which led to a fire erupting, luckily the driver survived. 


On the other hand, the picture below shows the podium in which the winner is told to stand in the middle while the runner ups stand on both sides of the winner driver.  



I will be showing this by using cardboard as the background and stand then painting it, the drivers’ will be made from clay and the railing will be made from wire. This will be my frame and the teams’ members will be shown in front of the podium.


However, I will be displaying my project in the form of a Race track and I will be using the Spanish circuit as an inspiration for it as my protagonist is going to be Spanish. 

The actual Barcelona circuit of F1


The reference picture of how my project would look like being displaced like a race track.
How the project will look like from above with Frames in it 

Frames that will be in the boxes are
Frame 4
Frame 7
Frame 9
Frame 13
Frame 15
Frame 21
Frame 22

Story Board:

I will be showcasing these in 3D version instead of 2D. 















Comments

Popular Posts