Process Of the Project--- Innovation and interference

 Process Of The Project

Materials I used:

Before I began the starting phase of my project I decided to measure the sizes of blocks and cardboard I would need for the project. Once the sizes were taken and I bought the main materials, I started making my first frame, the art gallery one. The first hurdle I had to face was how to make sure that the clay models stayed stable on the block in shape. But then another issue occurred which was the fungus on each model. Every time I made a model and waited for it to get dried so I could paint it, fungus attacked it. But then I placed it in the other room hoping it would be safe. 

I waited for each frame to dry so I could paint on it. my main hurdle was showing the difference in each character's emotions. After deciding which character's emotions should be most prominent, I painted each frame. Another hurdle for me was to make sure that each frame was painted properly, there were places where my paintbrush could not reach but I tried to paint every corner that I possibly could. 


Frame 1
Carla and her dad at the F1 Museum

Frame 2
Carla and her dad planning to start her career they both dream about. 
Her winning her first national karting championship, the first step towards their dream.

Frame 3
The manager signs Carla for the International Karting championship as he sees potential in her.

Frame 4
2 years later Carla wins the International Championship
Frame 5
Prema Team head signs Carla for Formula 2 which makes Carla ecstatic. 
Frame 6
Carla loses Formula 2 race and thinks she lost all opportunities and someone else wins.
Frame 7
Carla’s another formula 2 race, she wins it.
Frame 8
Carla on F2 Podium celebrating her victory. 
Frame 9
After 2 more years F1 Ferrari team Principal signs her for driver management program.
Carla feels like her dream will finally come true.
Frame 10
Carla’s testing progress overtime
Frame 11
Carla tells her dad about her work, her dad being happier than ever before.
Frame 12
Carla at the gym doing her training. 
Frame 13
After 2 years of Carla working in simulation Ferrari Team principal finally gives her the news that she has been chosen as first F1 female driver after decades
Frame 14
Carla getting an unexpected call.
Doctor tells her, her dad is going to die.
Frame 15
Carla’s first testing trial of F1. 
Frame 16
2 months later she is announced as the first female F1 driver. 
Frame 17
Carla’s first F1 race.
Frame 18
Carla on podium but did not win.
Frame 19
2 weeks later Carla called to hospital, her dad died after giving her the helmet. 
Frame 20
Starting Grid for Carla’s another F1 race.
Frame 21
Carla wins the race. 
Frame 22
Carla finally getting her first win and making her dad proud.

However, to show case them to the audience I decided to get a 4 by 4 square feet base made. Then I painted the Spanish Grand Prix Track on the base with gray and white Acrylic paints and to show the time progression I painted arrows with black acrylic paint. i also added some text and show cased them on each frame via a wood stand and play dough. However, the field aspect of my theme is the race track i am showing my frames on.


The Base Painting Process

How my project looked over all:



Difficulties I faced during the Project Production:

The difficulties that I had to face during the project was keeping the clay figures intact and stuck on the wood base and inside boxes. i had to use a lot of liquid glue and some copper wires. Another difficulty that I had to face was making the cars. Making karting cars by clay were easy but when I had to making Formula one cars I had to make sure everything was perfect. i could not make every tiny part because it would not have shown properly hence I had decided to just make the helmet part and the number. I decided to use number 55 for Carla to emphasize she is prominent one out of the rest. 

I had to also fix figures that could easily break and that took extra time.  


Comments

Popular Posts